Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Fair enough, i get you :) yeah for sure that's too annoying.

(p.s. that was a little bit stabby at lara. just for the record. D: )

p.p.s. i'm blatently going to make things worse here BUT I JUST CAN'T STOP MYSELF :( my life is lacking drama lately so i need the internet to get there for me. hmmn. issueees jah.

yeah haha

and i def didnt mean it like that. i know it came off that way but i don't mean it in a bad way. just saying it annoys me when people do that and she just happened to do that. doesn't make me dislike her or anything tho.

alot of my friends do things that annoy me, doesnt make them less of a friend

so sorry lara if it came off that way to you, i didn't mean it like that.

i am so pissed off.

why is it that every time i bring up college i get yelled at?!

i get told i have no money to go. i can use loans, scholarships, and probably get financial aid.

and wtf we just inherited a shitload of money and none of it can be used to let me go to college? thats fucking bullshit. thank you mom and dad for NOT caring about my future. it means alot to me.

sorry i don't plan on ending up in a shithole when i get older. having no money, living with my parents, getting my first real job at 37 or having no job at all.... sorry mom and dad that may be you but it's not me. i want to make something out of my life and be successful. i want to be able to give me kids some money to spend if they want to go out. just because no one else went to college doesnt mean i can't. i have no support from you and it makes me upset. sorry i will not sit home and do nothing the rest of my life.

i am so mad and upset right now.

^hugs for you :hug: i'm in the same sort of situation... parents are supportive of me going to college, but not for what i actually want to DO at college which is a pain. and i can't speak to my boyfriend about it because he flat out doesn't want me to go - sorry, ryan, i love you but i've seen the fucking mess your life has turned out to be i have no intention of ending up the same when i have the opportunity to change it round.

pisses me off no end how the people who are supposed to care can't support the biggest decision i'm making in the entire 18 years of my life so far.

UCAS has been sent off now anyway so that's that. so stressfull though, waiting for offers and things. ahhhhh.

thanks! :hug:

yeah it sucks. i know what it's like to live in a shithole most of my life and i just don't want that for myself and my family when i'm older. i don't even know if my parents know what i want to do. everytime i try and tell my mom she ignores me or says "well i didn't go to college so you can't talk to me about it" and my dad just doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything.

yeah it sucks. parents are suppose to support you in everything you want to do.

idk i just hope i actually get to go.

:hug::hug:

ya know what I hate? Ignorant parents.

Okay, my dad thinks he knows everything about everything.

I hit my head as you all know, he thinks that because he did it as a kid, he knows EXACTLY what's wrong with me.

4 days with constant pain? You don't know it all.

Ignorant people make me want to shoot myself.

We in the lovely country of america have to pay.

That's beside the point, these damn docters are clearing 6 figures and they can't spend 4 minutes finding out what the fuck is actually wrong with me... they just say "oh, i don't know." So they hand me a perscription for the same shit...

Sorry.. i'm just mad.

We have to pay for doctors until a we've reached a certain amount of money. I'm over the limit, haha.

I seriously hate my body so much!:-x There's new things happening all the time.

Lately I've been waking up in the middle of the night with the worst cramps I've ever had in my entire life, in the legs. And I used to do both handball and track and field so I've gotten tons of cramps. But these are different. They just make me wanna scream and cry, they hurt so extremely bad. I have to get up in the middle of the night and just stand next to my bed for minutes before it calms down. And sometimes the bones or whatever inside there feels like there in the wrong place, that happens if I do something with my ankle. And that is also extremely painful. I wish I could just build my own body with pieces that works. I'm so sick of it.

Anyone had the same thing? Something is obviously wrong.

i care what people think. i honestly think it's naive of others to claim that they don't, and that others shouldn't. (not a personal dig, catie darling, just a general observation!)

RIGHT ON.

But to be fair, I'm a very self conscious twat, so I tend to over think about what I believe others to be thinking about me.

Paranoia problems for the fucking lose:(

Free healthcare FTW. I'm taking advantage of it again tomorrow. 8-)

BOO YEAH.

Free Healthcare in Australia too:cool:

But on a rant and on topic, yeah, it's still not exactly a top notch health care system:nono:

We have to pay for doctors until a we've reached a certain amount of money. I'm over the limit, haha.

I seriously hate my body so much!:-x There's new things happening all the time.

Lately I've been waking up in the middle of the night with the worst cramps I've ever had in my entire life, in the legs. And I used to do both handball and track and field so I've gotten tons of cramps. But these are different. They just make me wanna scream and cry, they hurt so extremely bad. I have to get up in the middle of the night and just stand next to my bed for minutes before it calms down. And sometimes the bones or whatever inside there feels like there in the wrong place, that happens if I do something with my ankle. And that is also extremely painful. I wish I could just build my own body with pieces that works. I'm so sick of it.

Anyone had the same thing? Something is obviously wrong.

Yeah, I've had the screaming cramps thing too. I get it almost once a week.

Last year, almost daily I was getting these severe stomach pains, and I mean SEVERE.

Each time this stomach pain attack occurred, I basically was in so much pain I couldn't stand up for a while and I'd just be on the ground just wanting to die and almost crying and just moaning in pain for about 20 minutes or however long it lasted.

They've gone away now luckily, but the memories of them are not pleasant.

Since February last year, literally on a daily basis, for about a minimum of 4 hours, sometimes lasting up to an entire day, I have a pain in my abdominal area.

It's not pleasant at all, but I was told by doctors it's not going to go away ever.

Most people don't notice I'm in pain, because I've learnt to just get used to it being a fact of my life and being able to hide the fact it hurts, but fuck, it does suck a lot.

I also, usually 3 days a week minimum, experience this severe draining of energy at some point in the day, and that never happened before February last year. Again, I've just learn to accept it, and just kinda deal with it.

RIGHT ON.

But to be fair, I'm a very self conscious twat, so I tend to over think about what I believe others to be thinking about me.

Paranoia problems for the fucking lose:(

BOO YEAH.

Free Healthcare in Australia too:cool:

But on a rant and on topic, yeah, it's still not exactly a top notch health care system:nono:

Yeah, I've had the screaming cramps thing too. I get it almost once a week.

Last year, almost daily I was getting these severe stomach pains, and I mean SEVERE.

Each time this stomach pain attack occurred, I basically was in so much pain I couldn't stand up for a while and I'd just be on the ground just wanting to die and almost crying and just moaning in pain for about 20 minutes or however long it lasted.

They've gone away now luckily, but the memories of them are not pleasant.

Since February last year, literally on a daily basis, for about a minimum of 4 hours, sometimes lasting up to an entire day, I have a pain in my abdominal area.

It's not pleasant at all, but I was told by doctors it's not going to go away ever.

Most people don't notice I'm in pain, because I've learnt to just get used to it being a fact of my life and being able to hide the fact it hurts, but fuck, it does suck a lot.

I also, usually 3 days a week minimum, experience this severe draining of energy at some point in the day, and that never happened before February last year. Again, I've just learn to accept it, and just kinda deal with it.

i was getting those stomach pains too, and they kept telling me it was nothing.

i couldnt even get out of bed, but i couldnt get comfy in bed either, they come back sometimes but im sick of them saying theres nothing wrong.

hate doctors :)

It's the same story every single time I walk to a pizza place in this town. "Uhhh, I'm so hungry it hurts...I wonder if this pizza is enough..."

And then, one pizza later...

"Uhhh, never again...never again..." and then I have to roll back to my car.

Give it two days to heal, and there I am, again, craving for pizza.

Did that seriously happen? :nono:

I can't do ANYTHING right, people. Incase you didn't yet realise, I'M UTTERLY USELESS. Fucking hell, doesn't matter what I do. It's never good enough. And I'm always to blame too, sure, I get mad when people bug me, but isn't that normal? Am I an exception to dare get mad? Seems like it, because I'm always out of order, I always take things too far and I'm always the one feeling bad about it later.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm sick of whatever it is that winds everyone up. I do try, but it's never good enough. :-x