Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

A lot of people hate their jobs.

I guess Ross is one of them :D

I hate my job. Like, hate, my job. But i love my colleagues, so, y'know. And i'm fully aware it could be worse, and i need the money beyond belief, so this is where i stay.

I'm working christmas day, for £4.77 an hour. No double pay, not even time and a half. That is how much i need the money.

Fucking Asda aka My work place.

Customers are the rudest fuckers i have ever came across. Its fucking pandemonium in there right now. You cant move cause people and trolleys are just EVERYWHERE.

Kids, Gran, Parents, Families, Trolleys, Bags. argh.

Fuck Supermarkets at christmas time!

THIS! People ask you questions all the time, you can barely move around cause there are so many people, they get pissed off because something is out of stock and blame it on you..

I'm very glad I have another 6 hours of that tomorrow :roll:

Fuck everyone at christmas, seriously.

Table of 8 had their christmas meal today, and refused to pay for their 4 course meal and they are "never ever coming back" because we forgot the pigs in blankets on their plate. IT'S A FUCKING COCKTAIL SAUSAGE WITH A BIT OF FUCKING BACON YOU DICKHEADS. We're not even a "proper" restaurant, WE ARE A FUCKING PUB.

And on the way home i hit some ice and spun my car. Like, i'm fine my car's fine, but fuck that was scary.

Fucking hate christmas, man.

WHAT THE FUCK! is the deal with those things. Pigs in Blankets. FUCK OFF. Who's idea was that?! Every cunt is wanting them.

THIS! People ask you questions all the time, you can barely move around cause there are so many people, they get pissed off because something is out of stock and blame it on you..

I'm very glad I have another 6 hours of that tomorrow :roll:

Same. Im 12 to Half 6 and then im outta there! Finished! Closed. Sht! And happily heading to the pub.

i love my job, but i work in a chocolate shop...

Thorntons ? My sister works in Thorntons, does fuck all and gets paid shitloads, she's loving it. But so do i, discounted chocolate and icecream BOYEAH.

WHAT THE FUCK! is the deal with those things. Pigs in Blankets. FUCK OFF. Who's idea was that?! Every cunt is wanting them.

They are, i have to admit, incredibly yummy.

BUT SERIOUSLY, FUCKING PEOPLE EY.

Thorntons ? My sister works in Thorntons, does fuck all and gets paid shitloads, she's loving it. But so do i, discounted chocolate and icecream BOYEAH.

oh no noo, just an independant one in my town. but i too do fuck all and get decent pay - mainly all i do is make up boxes, and get £5 an hour. the dude pays for my lunch as well, aaand always offers to buy me breakfast but i keep forgetting and eat before i leave the house...

I hate my job. Like, hate, my job. But i love my colleagues, so, y'know. And i'm fully aware it could be worse, and i need the money beyond belief, so this is where i stay.

I'm working christmas day, for £4.77 an hour. No double pay, not even time and a half. That is how much i need the money.

This!

Yes indeed Ross. I'll be happy to go home afterwards.

Anyone who wants a good laugh, read this conversation I had with someone on msn, the idiot...

********TomDavies****** †*** says:

*you fuckin goth

**************rachley! i wanna know what it'd be like to find perfection in my pride to see nothing in the light... ******** says:

*Yeah, I'm so gothic, I shit bats.

Where's all this came from?

*********TomDavies****** †*** says:

*i hate goths

**************rachley! i wanna know what it'd be like to find perfection in my pride to see nothing in the light... ******** says:

*and how am i a goth?

*?

*i jus seen paramore in your dp an assumed you was

*an you went an paid for that shit

rachley! i wanna know what it'd be like to find perfection in my pride to see nothing in the light... ******** says:

what's with you and the obsession of goths?

*i fuckin hate them :@

*what did they do to you?

*listen to paramore? :')

TomDavies****** †***

i just hate the singer the slag

*Hayley?

*:S

*The singer of Paramore?

*yer

*the slag

*Hayley isn't a slag :')

*is

*She's such a slag? okay.

*everyone has their own opinions.

Btw, I don't think Hayley's slag. I thought the best way to get him angry was to let him get his own way considering he was trying to wind me up :')

Anyone who wants a good laugh, read this conversation I had with someone on msn, the idiot...

*you fuckin goth

*i hate goths

*and how am i a goth?

*?

rachley! i wanna know what it'd be like to find perfection in my pride to see nothing in the light... ******** says:

TomDavies****** †***

*Hayley?

*The singer of Paramore?

*yer

*the slag

*is

Btw, I don't think Hayley's slag. I thought the best way to get him angry was to let him get his own way considering he was trying to wind me up :')

him thinking goths listen to paramore is a good joke alone.

*you fuckin goth

*i hate goths

*and how am i a goth?

*?

TomDavies****** †***

*Hayley?

*The singer of Paramore?

*yer

*the slag

*is

That's really weird, somebody else was telling me how they hated Hayley yesterday..

My best friend is an alcoholic. Plain and simple. She doesn't see that though. She's getting her kid back in two weeks, and thinks it's a good idea to just party every night until she gets her back.

I got home at like, 2am this morning, and she was laying on the couch, unable to pass out cause she was so drunk with my mom and our friend trying to get her to stay on the couch.

Now she's planning to go get smashed again tonight. I don't think I can take much more of this...:crybad:

What has this Christmas Eve entailed? Allow me to explain, JUST ALLOW ME TO EXPLAIN.

1: My sister calls right at 12 A.M. and all this crap is going on, but it's not surprising because it's been going on for as long as I can remember. But hey, way to kick off a holiday eve.

2: I threw up because apparently it's an issue for my stomach to eat anything, no matter how light it is.

3: The washing machine is broken, so I have no clean clothes and guests are coming tomorrow.

4: No running water due to a backup in the water system. This means no showering, no washing hands, nothing.

ISN'T THIS GREAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!