Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

I'm gunna get mauled for this probs.

But whatever.

I'm gonna rant about Twilight.

I've read a bit of the book, it sounds good, but apparently the movie is shite.

And then there's everyone bumming Robert Pattinson. He's attractive, but not overly attractive.

The number of people with sigs and avs or anything to do with Twilight is annoyingly high.

And all the teenies are all, OMG I LUFF ROBERT PATTINSOOONNN!!!!1!! HE SO TALENTEDD!!!111!!oneeleven!!!!11!!

I'm gunna get mauled for this probs.

But whatever.

I'm gonna rant about Twilight.

I've read a bit of the book, it sounds good, but apparently the movie is shite.

And then there's everyone bumming Robert Pattinson. He's attractive, but not overly attractive.

The number of people with sigs and avs or anything to do with Twilight is annoyingly high.

And all the teenies are all, OMG I LUFF ROBERT PATTINSOOONNN!!!!1!! HE SO TALENTEDD!!!111!!oneeleven!!!!11!!

fuckin word, girl. i already repped you about 5 seconds ago, but this is my own personal rep, that comes with free sex on the side, to be received at next possible moment.

illllllll :(

My whole body feels like weak, like jelly, I'm sweating constantly, eww. I slept from 4am til 8am, then for most of the day. I can't taste anything, I feel sick, but I'm not sure whether it's hunger or not. I'm always ranting about being ill, lol, I must have the worst immune system ever :(

WHAT THE FUCK?!

JUST BECAUSE I HAVEN'T LIKED MSI AS LONG AS YOU MEANS NOTHING.

I LOVE THAT BAND.

I LOVE ALL THE MUSIC.

I LOVE ALL THE MEMBERS.

WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THAT?

IF YOU WERE EVER MY FRIEND YOU'D LIKE ME BECAUSE I'M A FAN!

SO NOW YOU HAVE BLOCKED ME ON MSN AND MYSPACE? FUCK YOU!

OHMYGOD i'm an idiot!

i've done literally over 9 hours of researching in the past few days for this freaking research paper.

then i just reread the assignment.

i thought the word was pathogenic, its pathologic

i wasted all that time researching something that didnt even exist :-x

We've all done that at some point

I'm f**cking hungry. I asked my mom to pick up some food when they get back. And she said no cause they "don't have any money".

Then I called and asked where they've been eating for the past month and they said the sikh temple (This indian place that gives people food for free) Then I asked why they don't bring anything home from there and he said that they weren't allowed to. Yet, they alwaya brought suff home when I didn't live here

Like, all I want is t onot feel like shit everyday due to not eating.

Last night was awful. I was mean't to be up at 7 because I wanted to go with my siblings to their grandparents and they were going at 8am, so I although I slept most of the day yesterday cos I am ill, I went to bed about 2am. 5am: still awake. I ended up doing my nails, reading everything I could find, looking out the window.. argh, I just couldn't sleep. And I was due to be woken up in 2 hours. 5.30am came and I was going maddd.

Then it was 11am, lol. They had gone without me cos they heard me in the living room at 4.30am so they decided to leave me sleeping, lol. I haaaate not being able to sleep =/