Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

My mom promised me that she would give me money to go to Vancouver this weekend to see Protest The Hero, and now she's fucking bailing on me at the last second telling me that she doesn't know if she'll have the money by tomorrow.

WTF.

as i'm driving to school this morning my car says "service traction control"

so i take it to the car shop and they do a scan.

...idk what any of this means, but apparently the anti lock brake system mogule (sp) has like 3 computers or something? and something with that is wrong.

....$1000 REPAIR!! :-x

and the warranty's up so its all out of pocket >_<

I've been kinda stressed out the whole day. I'm one of the 'salesmen' in our school cantine, and two of the guys that also is that have been stealing money. Me and my bestfriend have like tried and said to them that they need to stop, cause they take money we could've used on classtrip and stuff. So two of my other friends told my teacher what they've done. The guys have been talking about it in class, so pretty much the entire class knows it. And yesterday my teacher asked me to come with him, and he asked me a lot of questions about it. And today the principal came and got them both out of class. No one understood why he got them except me and my friends, cause they don't know that we've told our teacher. So on monday, i'm kinda afraid that the guys are gonna freak out on me and my bestfriend. because they know we know that they have taken the money. And they are like the most popular guys at the entire school, so now we pretty much risk getting the whole school agaist us. And one of the girls in my class who is really stupid, and gossips(?) all the time overheard my friend say to me: 'I told Reidar(my teacher) on the parent-teacher conversation yesterday.' And i know she'll understand it was us the minute it gets out what's happened. Fuck that stupid school. :nono:

as i'm driving to school this morning my car says "service traction control"

so i take it to the car shop and they do a scan.

...idk what any of this means, but apparently the anti lock brake system mogule (sp) has like 3 computers or something? and something with that is wrong.

....$1000 REPAIR!! :-x

and the warranty's up so its all out of pocket >_<

*module

you dont even NEED ABS. so fuck that lol, and its only like £500, my mate just spent like £3000 fixing his car ($6000)

^ oh jeez.

anyways.

i realllyy don't know how to tell my mom. it's freaking me out.

i don't want it to push her over the edge. :/

I'm gunna move in the with my friend.

hah omg kailey i know exaaactly how you feel! i want to move in with my dad but i don't know how to tell my mom. and i know it's gonna put her over the edge.

Thanks. :hug:

I've been awake since 6am, I don't even get up that early for school.

Sucks, especially since I was watching Life On The Murder Scene 'til 2am.

Awh, it sucks that you woke up so early!

Atleast you had a good time untill 2 am xD.

Have an early night tonight, then :].

Awh, it sucks that you woke up so early!

Atleast you had a good time untill 2 am xD.

Have an early night tonight, then :].

Haha, yes, true! Nothing better than sitting in your bedroom with My Chem. :rotfl:

I may have to, we'll see how it goes, I find it difficult to get to sleep, so I may just end up grouchier!