Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

My best friend is an alcoholic. Plain and simple. She doesn't see that though. She's getting her kid back in two weeks, and thinks it's a good idea to just party every night until she gets her back.

I got home at like, 2am this morning, and she was laying on the couch, unable to pass out cause she was so drunk with my mom and our friend trying to get her to stay on the couch.

Now she's planning to go get smashed again tonight. I don't think I can take much more of this...:crybad:

I hope everything's getting better, Holly....

Really? Are 3 not the only ones who had the iphone for a while, or was that 02? Dunno, how good are their contract deals etc?

nah, that was 02.

i think their contracts are pretty sound yeah, i know mine was. i got the LG renior about a year ago when it was just out - £35 a month (£40 if you include the insurance add-on i have, which came in VERY handy this week but thats another story), unlimited texts and... 250 minutes? i think, i never really use them anyway. i know they have a £5 unlimted internet add-on too, but i didnt bother with that. i know theres a bit of a taboo that their signal is poor, but going by my experiance thats bullshit.

Well it cant get much worse than orange just now, nobody in the whole area for about 20 miles is getting anything, a joke really!

And are vodafone that bad too? :rotfl:

vodafone are proper shit !

well. i don't know, i've honestly never had that many problems with vodafone- i've had the same contract for 5 years now and the signal's rad and they're not too expensive (although you can definitely get better deals) BUT

the issues i have had, the people who you complain to are utter fucktards. seriously they make me want to throw my phone through their faces, but that would only cause more problems.

i think customer service departments are just fully shit anywhere you go, to be honest.

i think customer service departments are just fully shit anywhere you go, to be honest.

when i was on orange they were pure shit, but 3 have been brill for me - on the phone and instore. like when my LG crashed a couple of months ago, they took it off me straight away and fixed it for free. i actually managed to lose said phone on xmas eve, but my replacement sim should be here in a day or so, closey followed by an insurance claim form. if the claim goes through then a get a replacement phone, and if they dont have my old model in stock i've to pick another one of the same value. friggin' sweet.