2 New LJs :)

travel_hymn

http://paramoreband.livejournal.com/67951.html

HI!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for Islington! we had such a great time and it's been a while since a show has really made us feel that way. i know we'll never forget it. since about 30 minutes after the show, i've been hunting down videos online that people shot of our set. the comments have ALL been so encouraging and exciting. i'm ready for the fall tour!!! let's do this!!! some of the highlights of the whole experience for me were "Conspiracy", obviously... seeing old friends/long-time fans in the front row... the size of the room alone was so refreshing and easy to just melt into. i felt so at home. the best was hearing you guys shout the gang vocals from "Ignorance" as well as "Brick By Boring Brick" - which now, since it's been released, you can REALLY start practicing for the fall tour. at the top of the list, is definitely the "Miracle Outro". none of us realized how many of you actually knew it. screaming it at the top of your lungs... it was a feeling we'd never really had before. that song happened so accidentally before our 2nd try at a UK tour in 2008. we were meant to practice in nashville for the tour and ended up just jamming on that one song for hours. when we finally got done with it, or felt satisfied, we just left and went back home. that piece of music is really special.

I wanted to say also... to "parawhore91" - I'm so sorry for the mix up with your tickets. That should've never happened. I messaged our management as soon as I saw your post and told them we gotta figure something out for you. SO! When we come back we will make it up to you for sure. If there's someway I can get your info without you having to spill it all over the internet... let's make that happen!

There's so much more to talk about but I gotta start packing. Early start tomorrow - we're heading home. Can you believe the next time we're packing our bags it'll be for the fall tour!? So stoked. Look at me, I started using capital letters again. What's gotten into me? Probably from talking to my lil sister about her schooling... trying to set a good example ;)

Alright - another post to come soon. We had such a blast this past week playing the Myspace Secret Show in Munich and traveling Europe... and everything in London was so fun. Paris ruled! Overall, I'd say this whole trip has been a success. Got to meet so many new fans... see familiar ones. Spread the word about the new record. Thanks to all of you for making it exciting for us. Now, time to get home and recharge!!!

<3 youuuuuuuuu

Hayley

and

http://paramoreband.livejournal.com/68281.html

BRAVO CAN SUCK IT!

In light of a very disturbing article which was published about me in Bravo Magazine (Germany)... I've decided to write an open letter. This isn't a total walk in the park for me. But I think it needs to happen. The disturbing part is not that the article was untrue. It's that what was written was so completely unnecessary, and just plain shitty. NEWSFLASH EVERYONE: Hayley Williams does not have perfect skin. She's got flaws! *Gasp*. Oh well, I guess it's better than reading another article about me being pregnant.

Check out the article here:

http://community.livejournal.com/paramoremusic/8567909.html?page=1#comments

(P.S. This is pretty embarrassing. And I'd like to add that I don't go out anywhere with a "bloody" face. Chick was buggin').

Below is my response:

Dear Bravo Magazine and some apparently flawless chick named Juliane,

A recent article of yours was published about me and my less than perfect skin. I don't read Bravo... but a scan of the column was posted on our message board. Naturally, I saw it. First, I'd like to say thanks. Thanks for actually printing something honest. I do, in fact, have acne. It doesn't always look bad but it's there. There are many magazines that would never go out of the way to print something so truthful as this... so kudos, you clever bitches. Second, if this article actually accomplishes anything, I hope that it makes people feel good about themselves. They don't have to be perfect. And no one ever is. I'm a real person... with millions of flaws. Most of which don't show on the outside for you and your magazine to judge. I don't do interviews or TV appearances or meet and greets in order to prove to the world that I'm beautiful. I don't have to prove that to anyone. My heart is in my music, anyway. That's where you should be casting your eyes and ears. Judge that. I welcome you to. Lastly, I'm sorry, but who is Juliane?

Smell ya later.

Hayley Williams

Go Hayley, you tell them!

to lasu to Quote...

i red about that girls tikckets on LJ so thumbs up for Hayley that she actually had a time to read her post and that she is wiling to arange something for that girl. That just shows how good person she is :). And about that Bravo thing LOL she is so awsome...ahahah i would like to see puublished in Bravo lol.... btw who care what they say i dont...(i never read one good stuff in Bravo) so there you go in your face Bravo.... Cheers Hayley

this is why i fucking loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee them. seriously, so awesome hayley wrote to them. for real people are asses. hayley is amazing, hayley is beautiful. she does have acne who cares. so does everyone other man or women in the world. her face usually looks flawless, so who cares if she gets a break out! everyone does!! that is the most ridiculous article i've ever read. they can f' off.

BRAVO CAN SUCK IT!

In light of a very disturbing article which was published about me in Bravo Magazine (Germany)... I've decided to write an open letter. This isn't a total walk in the park for me. But I think it needs to happen. The disturbing part is not that the article was untrue. It's that what was written was so completely unnecessary, and just plain shitty. NEWSFLASH EVERYONE: Hayley Williams does not have perfect skin. She's got flaws! *Gasp*. Oh well, I guess it's better than reading another article about me being pregnant.

Check out the article here:

http://community.livejournal.com/par...age=1#comments

(P.S. This is pretty embarrassing. And I'd like to add that I don't go out anywhere with a "bloody" face. Chick was buggin').

Below is my response:

Dear Bravo Magazine and some apparently flawless chick named Juliane,

A recent article of yours was published about me and my less than perfect skin. I don't read Bravo... but a scan of the column was posted on our message board. Naturally, I saw it. First, I'd like to say thanks. Thanks for actually printing something honest. I do, in fact, have acne. It doesn't always look bad but it's there. There are many magazines that would never go out of the way to print something so truthful as this... so kudos, you clever bitches. Second, if this article actually accomplishes anything, I hope that it makes people feel good about themselves. They don't have to be perfect. And no one ever is. I'm a real person... with millions of flaws. Most of which don't show on the outside for you and your magazine to judge. I don't do interviews or TV appearances or meet and greets in order to prove to the world that I'm beautiful. I don't have to prove that to anyone. My heart is in my music, anyway. That's where you should be casting your eyes and ears. Judge that. I welcome you to. Lastly, I'm sorry, but who is Juliane?

Smell ya later.

Hayley Williams

BUTTSLAAMMM.

i would never have guessed she had acne though :uhh:

this is why i fucking loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee them. seriously, so awesome hayley wrote to them. for real people are asses. hayley is amazing, hayley is beautiful. she does have acne who cares. so does everyone other man or women in the world. her face usually looks flawless, so who cares if she gets a break out! everyone does!! that is the most ridiculous article i've ever read. they can f' off.

HELL YEAH!