Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am soooooooooooooo jealous!! You have no idea! Have fun!

Haha, awh. I'd change my spot with you if I could!

Funny thing though, they had a gig like 30 min from here the other day, yet I'm driving 11 hours to see them :P 18+ sucks! I get to see more of this beautiful country though ;p

If anybody wants to follow the first show in Raleigh, the kids over at LJ are doing a great job of keeping up with it. Just a warning though: there are LOTS OF SPOILERS. If you don't want to see the set or know the setlist, don't click the link:

http://community.livejournal.com/paramoremusic/10133769.html

Setlist:

Misery Business

Born For This

Ignorance

Feeling Sorry

That's What You Get

crushcrushcrush

Pressure

Careful

The Only Exception

When It Rains (Acoustic)

Where The Lines Overlap (Acoustic)

Misguided Ghosts

Decode

Looking Up

My Heart (album version)

Encore:

Let The Flames Begin

Brick By Boring Brick

Just from what I've seen and read, I can't wait for next Tuesday. This is gonna be an amazing tour! :willy_nilly:

That is an amazing setlist!

nr. 10, 12 and the last before the encore = <3

I replied to you on Twitter about it too, but I'll mention it here. Allen and Josh are pretty close in height and "buffness" and Allen wears a medium cause he also wears his shirts super tight. I'd say a large might be too big.

Also, Allen should have a PF account so more than just our AC crew knows who I'm talking about. lol

hahah okay. wel ben didnt know what to get josh so i told him get him a shirt but he didnt no what size, i said i'd ask around for him lol.

YES MAKE ALLEN JOIN! and andrea!!!

isnt the intro very much like the one no doubt had last year?

i think think it's pretty amazing tho!<3 i love it

ive been watching videos and i like how josh is going to the other side of the satge alot now thats the side im usually on! yay aha i can see more josh now

and im trying to get sophia to go to the show on saturday too hahaha so maybe i'll be going to the maryland and philly shows!

edit:

i caught myself was apparently played in deleware yesterday

Honda Civic Tour is beyond amazing.

been watching some of paramore's set, and it looks incredible.

i really want to watch all of it, but i don't want to spoil myself too much. =)

With that said, I just finished watching tegan and sara's entire set from

the Delaware State Fair show and i must say, i cringed while looking

at how the audience reacted to them. it was clear that both tegan and sara really

put themselves out there to gain Paramore fans attention but all they got back were

puzzled looks and awkward silences. just wished that some paramore fans who go to the HTC

shows are more open minded to new music and are receptive to the other bands.

but i guess i'm just biased due to the fact that i'm both a huge paramore AND tegan&sara fan.

Honda Civic Tour is beyond amazing.

been watching some of paramore's set, and it looks incredible.

i really want to watch all of it, but i don't want to spoil myself too much. =)

With that said, I just finished watching tegan and sara's entire set from

the Delaware State Fair show and i must say, i cringed while looking

at how the audience reacted to them. it was clear that both tegan and sara really

put themselves out there to gain Paramore fans attention but all they got back were

puzzled looks and awkward silences. just wished that some paramore fans who go to the HTC

shows are more open minded to new music and are receptive to the other bands.

but i guess i'm just biased due to the fact that i'm both a huge paramore AND tegan&sara fan.

Well then I guess me and my friends are just gonna have to sing along to Tegan & Sara extra loud! :)

I hate it when people go to a show and completely ignore the openers. Yeah, you don't have to like them, but at least pay attention and show them some respect cause playing a show when no one's watching you makes you feel like crap. If you don't want to do that, don't be right up front or come to the show late. Paramore picked the openers for a reason, so have an open mind.

Oh, and what is their setlist for the tour? I've heard so many different things.

That kind of reminds me of a video i saw of the dead crowd during paramore's performance on the No Doubt tour. I really hope that doesn't happen to any of the opening acts during my show. Although I haven't heard any of the other bands aside from NFG, I'm sure they all sound great and it will be an EPIC show from start to finish.

yeah i know what you mean about t&s. but ive seen alot of people of PFC so excited for them. so there are a bunch of t&s fans that are going! not saying it's the majority of people going to the HCT but there are a few.

as for myself ive tried and tried and tried to get into t&s but for some reason i just can't. idk why im just not feelin them. they are talented tho!