Rant Thread II

Ashhh

Within a minute of walking through the front door my sister is screaming at me and I'm getting in trouble. It's everyday and I get really depressed and tempermental because it happens all the time, just because I'm the youngest the bitch reckons she can go on like a mental-case and just expect me to always get in trouble, even though she's right as that is what always happens. I've had an amazing day and now it's ruined because of my family. I'm counting the days til I can move out and never come back, ARGH.

Im freaking pissed at one of our asst principals. I hate him so much I wish he dies. I just love how he came after me like a wild animal just cause I tried getting my ride. (I wasnt aloud to walk back to the parking lot, he was telling us to walk back towards the buses even though they were already leaving) freaking faggot. He went after me cause when he turned around I tried to keep walking and when he saw me oh man he called me out "YOUNG LADY WITH THE RED HAIR"

rofl...but shit if I have to go in ISS tomorrow then f**k him D:< (im trying to refrain from using the F word)

Id strangle the postmen! ^^

I hate the fact my mother puts her new bf before me theese days :(

he's a total arsehole.

ahh i hate him :(

Like even on my birthday which is coming up i dont think she's going to spend time with me becuase its Wednesday & ''Wednesday's are bottle of wine nights over at his.''

it sucks

still haven't been paid, i don't like having no money. i've been waiting for over a week now, it's really beginning to annoy me.

is it cause of the postal strike?

I won something on ebay from someone in england and still havent gotten it yet haha. I dont care its the hallelujah cd single.

is it cause of the postal strike?

I won something on ebay from someone in england and still havent gotten it yet haha. I dont care its the hallelujah cd single.

yeah there was a postal strike from friday til tuesday and still some postal workers are striking so there's delays on everything at the moment.

my cheque still hasn't come through the post yet and i hurt my thumb last night.

The postal workers are starting to annoy me. Im really glad that my scotland ticket came in before they started striking or i woulda been really angry.

They seem to think that they are on par with the police or fireman. They are no different to me, a baker, or a joiner or an electrician. Its just a different job so i dont see why they should get more money.

augh.

people on youtube annoy the hell outta me.

[the ones posting about crushcrushcrush mucic video]

they're so ignorant and vain.

especially the one who posted..."wtf...another avril?"

AUUGH!

like you all have probably read about alot from me this past week, my best friend is starting to be all weird around me. i was talking to my other friend and he said that he adn another friend think she could be a l.esbian and just be all weird around me since i came out cause she doesnt want something to go on between us. it makes sense but its really depressing. ok i'm done now.

"You should change your MySpace password.

I know you're lying to me.

Unless you want to defend yourself, don't call me today. Thanks."

This is supposed to be a best friend?

wow! wtfreak your friend hacked into

your myspace?

Im freaking pissed at one of our asst principals. I hate him so much I wish he dies. I just love how he came after me like a wild animal just cause I tried getting my ride. (I wasnt aloud to walk back to the parking lot, he was telling us to walk back towards the buses even though they were already leaving) freaking faggot. He went after me cause when he turned around I tried to keep walking and when he saw me oh man he called me out "YOUNG LADY WITH THE RED HAIR"

rofl...but shit if I have to go in ISS tomorrow then f**k him D:< (im trying to refrain from using the F word)

could you not say faggot to insult people?