Rant Thread II

Ashhh

Haha cheers guys ;D

And sorry to burst your proverbial bubble (well, lightbulb) but it is switched off...

Which is silly, really, seeing as i have a PIN number and so they're just never gonna be able to turn it on again.

Got the SIM and phone blocked through vodafone, so it's of no use whatsoever to them, but then again it's no use to me either as i don't have it !

ah well

life must go on, etc. etc. :P

*cont. from happy thread*.....I'm sick of the almost endless Avril Lavigne/Paramore comparisons being given by those who text in to Radio 1.

:-x

I'm sick of that stupid comparison too! Not just on the radio (cos I don't really listen to it) but ANY time I hear it. There are threads on these here PF boards about it and it's starting to frustrate me. There is no damn comparison

Math mid-term today. I am so scared. I do well on the homework, but when I get tests, I freeze and forget everything. Test anxiety they call it, haha.

I need to pass this mid-term. It is 40% of my grade. Last test I took that was 40% of my grade, I failed miserably. I think I get psyched out too easily. Whatever the case may be, I need to pass this mid-term.

When I was younger, I used to really freak out for exams. I used to listen to some music beforehand to relax me, it helped a lot. And I NEVER did any last minute studying! Trying to cram in extra bits of information right before your exam is just bonkers.

There you go, there's some advice haha :D

When I was younger, I used to really freak out for exams. I used to listen to some music beforehand to relax me, it helped a lot. And I NEVER did any last minute studying! Trying to cram in extra bits of information right before your exam is just bonkers.

There you go, there's some advice haha :D

Thank you so much =) And I agree, trying to cram is ridiculous. I cannot afford to cram since I have a 57% in the class >.<

I am trying to stay relaxed about it. My friend told me it helps to think of something funny during the exam. He drew a hilarious picture so I can just look at that before the exam and make it a laughing matter.

AHHHH nerve-wracking,

Thank you so much =) And I agree, trying to cram is ridiculous. I cannot afford to cram since I have a 57% in the class >.<

I am trying to stay relaxed about it. My friend told me it helps to think of something funny during the exam. He drew a hilarious picture so I can just look at that before the exam and make it a laughing matter.

AHHHH nerve-wracking,

Yeah, thinking of something funny should work! Just hope it doesn't distract you! I know it's hard too, but trying not to think about it too much helps a lot. When I got into college I had LOADS of exams so I kind of became used to them. Before each test I just used to think 'well, whatever happens, happens'... once it's done that's it! and there's no point stressing over what grade you have gotten because what's done is done.

Just be wonderfully optimistic.

Also... I had an exam once where someone farted right when I was doing a calculation in a maths exam. I was laughing so much that I couldn't figure out the answer. haha

People in my class keep telling me that Hayley isn't pretty and that she looks like a crackwhore.

I slapped this girl in the face and I got in trouble. It's really stupid and it made me cry.

Ahaha!

:lol:

Sorry, but that is rather amusing to imagine. 'You diss my beloved Hayley, you deserve a bitchslap!' :twisted: