The Sad Thread

lyn

Yes... I've gone so long despising it, I'm finally starting to like it and I'll be leaving soon. Haha.

Oh right haha, but if you weren't leaving soon, and had years left, would you still llike it? Maybe you're just making the most of the time you have left =)

Yeah, maybe. :)

Any update on your cat?

:) I hated school, but now I miss it.

Nope. I went out and got her food today cos my parents didn't buy her any when they went shopping last night, when they usually do, so I was like :???:

That's so unfair. :/

Yeah =/ Mehh, maybe they just got sick of paying so much for her when shes meant to be my cat. Though instead of telling me this, they tell me they're getting rid of her and let her starve. Hmm.

Yeah =/ Mehh, maybe they just got sick of paying so much for her when shes meant to be my cat. Though instead of telling me this, they tell me they're getting rid of her and let her starve. Hmm.

Exactly, that's what makes it so awful. Why take it out on a helpless kitty? :(

• 2 weeks later...

Having a shit time. Feel crap. Know that I've probably fucked things up again when I had a clear chance to make it better. Hate the holidays. Want social contact. Isn't it stupid that when there's a whole world out there, you always focus on the shit that doesn't matter?

Having a shit time. Feel crap. Know that I've probably fucked things up again when I had a clear chance to make it better. Hate the holidays. Want social contact. Isn't it stupid that when there's a whole world out there, you always focus on the shit that doesn't matter?

that last question is pretty much the story of my life, lol. thats the main reason im so desperate to grow up.

We agreed to be best friends :(, i thought it'd be better in the long run, i didnt know what to choose, i did want to go out with her, but i didnt. so i was stuck

i thought id made the right choice

cause this way she'd be in my life forever

its not just like she was any girl, she's the most special, most important, most precious thing in my life, she's more than a best friend,

but she got a boyfriend, and i cant take it. and i feel so bad, cause she feels bad cause she thought i was okay, so did i but, , we pure hugged for ages yesterday and spent the day together, and she made sure i knew i was always number 1 in her life

but i cant take it

it hurts so bad :(

Oh Ross, I feel for you, I really do but I can't imagine what you're going through. I'm so sorry. Someday you'll find someone perfect for you and still have your best friend. At least you didn't stay in a relationship and run the risk of losing her. It will take a long time, but there'll come a point where you're no longer in so much pain, I promise.

:hug:

All I can say is time heals everything. Best way to get over one person is the find another.

cheers man, doubt i'll find anyone else though

I can understand that, but you just have to wait it out, the time will come. You are a lovely guy, you really deserve to be happy.

thanks shannon :hug: thats really nice of you,