The Sad Thread

lyn

Well, he found out how I truly feel last night. Worked it out himself, without me having to say a thing, I suppose that is a good thing?

It was horrible.. He was being so nice and yeah, I cried a lot. :( I was taking it all on board pretty calmly, because I wasn't expecting anything big... The thing that made me cry was one of the sweetest things he could've possibly said. Really wasn't expecting it..

He was just going over how amazing he thinks I am, and that the reasons were the age gap and the fact that I'm his friends little sister. He was sorry, but he was worried about what people would think, which was fair enough... Then he just said how if everyone else was gone and it was just me and him, he's be really happy. :( That's what made it all the worse, gave me hope for a second.

I can make him happy, it's just a fucking shitty situation. I understand though, jeez, why can't this world cut me some slack? :crybad:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the headache from hell and have felt less than great all day. I'm totally stressed out with school and college applications and just want to be left alone when I'm not feeling great. My mam can't just accept that though, she constantly nags on at me. She doesn't even understand any of what I'm stressed about right now and yet she won't trust me to sort things out myself. My dad then starts yelling at me for yelling at my mam. They never ever listen to me though.

She throws in my face that I never do anything. Pardon me for not having a full-time job at 15 years old. Give me a fucking break.