The Secrets Thread.

holleh

I want a boyfriend so badly. It's turning into a desperation and it makes me feel bad. It's like, guys don't like me. And it makes me feel disgusting and terrible about myself. I'm just...Disgusting. I'm extremely overweight and I'm pretty sure that's why guys don't like me.

Everyday I think to myself that there isn't someone out there for me.

I want a boyfriend so badly. It's turning into a desperation and it makes me feel bad. It's like, guys don't like me. And it makes me feel disgusting and terrible about myself. I'm just...Disgusting. I'm extremely overweight and I'm pretty sure that's why guys don't like me.

The guys that are worth it, wont judge you by your weight.

You're like me though, I pick a flaw and then I blame things that have happened on it.

that's not true! those guys that go only for the looks are not worth it..they'll just hurt you in the end..you know..play with your feelings or things like that..:hug:

that's not true! those guys that go only for the looks are not worth it..they'll just hurt you in the end..you know..play with your feelings or things like that..:hug:

On the flip side, to say that looks shouldn't play a part with attraction would be pretty naive.

If you find someone fuck ugly, it's unlikely you'll be attracted to them, because you just won't find them attractive. It can't be helped, it's human nature.

On the flip side, to say that looks shouldn't play a part with attraction would be pretty naive.

If you find someone fuck ugly, it's unlikely you'll be attracted to them, because you just won't find them attractive. It can't be helped, it's human nature.

yeah you make a point, looks definitely play a role in it. i dont care who you are. If you're not blind then looks have at least something to do with why you like someone. I do think they shouldnt play the biggest role in why you like someone though.

yeah you make a point, looks definitely play a role in it. i dont care who you are. If you're not blind then looks have at least something to do with why you like someone. I do think they shouldnt play the biggest role in why you like someone though.

So true. As sad as it may sound, humans are shallow creatures.