Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

urgh, my dad blames me for everything, someone spilt something on the stairs so he just comes storming in my room having a go at me (it wasnt even me) then when i say "it wasnt me so stop blaming me for everything and fuck off" he gave me a dirty look. parents.

ugh, mum bought a new microwave today, and i was gonna be lazy and not cook my dinner, so i went for a microwave meal.

went to use it, and it had no instructions,

and mum told me to 'use my initiative'

wth is that!

im 14, dont confuse me with huge words!

and she told me that she wasnt gonna help me.

so i asked her a question, and she goes 'ok'

which realllllly pissed me off,

so i threw my dinner across the room,

and then grabbed a glass, smashed it,

punched the door, and locked myself in my room.

ughh.

urgh, my dad blames me for everything, someone spilt something on the stairs so he just comes storming in my room having a go at me (it wasnt even me) then when i say "it wasnt me so stop blaming me for everything and fuck off" he gave me a dirty look. parents.
YUP! that is my dad!

he needs to go jump off a bridge!

It's snowing.

And not the good kind, the you-can't skate-or-snowboard-or-do-anything-except-get-really-really-cold variety.

I may actually have to do some revision today, god forbid.

NOOOO I WONT LET YOU REVISE! also this weather could screw up our plans :(

SO I get to go bowling today with my friends and my dad has to walk me in and meet everybody and stay for a little while. Which who knows how long that could be, for all I know he'll stay for the entire time.

Now when my sister went bowling there was none of that!!! She walked in by herself and stayed the entire time by herself!

What is with that. Its like he doesnt trust me and he usually does. I mean what could go wrong, I'm just bowling!!

I can't either.

GRR my dad annoys me. Out of nowhere, he just turned the TV off and stormed upstairs, then from the top, he yells at me saying: SHUT THE PORCH DOOR NEXT TIME! and I'm like 'what did I do?' :(

I asked my mum 'what was that for?'

and she says 'He's annoyed cause you're on the computer'

and I'm like 'but thats not a surprise. I'm always on here'

then shes all 'I don't know'

then I say 'He's gotta understand I don't wanna do stuff as a family anymore. If he wanted us to go somewhere, or to do something, he should just ask!'

and then she agreed with me.

:(