Debate Thread

the1

I saw in the newspaper a guy who was 58, and was dating someone who was 28. 30 years? wtf?

That's nothing :lol: Wasn't there an 18 year old married to someone who was 90 or something? :P

I get that bit. Like, an aquaintance of mine went out with someone three years younger for a bit. As an adult, 3 years is nothing, but when someone is 15 and the other is 12. Ewww basically.

As an adult though, I see nothing wrong with it, I stand by my earlier point.

:lol: I kinda know somebody like that (15 + 13) but I don't care for either of them much so I can't really comment :lol:

Means i'm with the wrong woman then

Well, it changes every year, you would've had to change anyway :P Wait.. so the ideal woman for a 90 year old is 52? :???: That's a really weird thought :lol: Or for a 10 year old is 12 :lol:

Girls like older guys - fact :P

The only time I think the age difference is bad or wrong, is when there's a massive age gap. I know one where the girl is like 26 and she's going out with a guy who's like 58 and is pregnant with his child. So, yeah... :neutral: But he's rich, so that explains it.

I think most people assume with age differences that the guy is only after one thing, and that the people will look their age. In work, my boss is 31 and her husband is 41 but I would never have thought it. They look the same age and look good together.

To me, it seems like a 'big' difference in age may look 'odd' to the outside, but why should it matter wether your in love with somebody your age, or somebody older/younger?

It's all about love. And if it feels good, it shouldn't matter.

(Except for the goldiggers etc..)

• Like 1

i would have to say none of that...i thinki ist is funny...how people r bitchslaping eachother on subjests that r so lame...

and also... if you dont like anyone why dont you just ignore that person...it is just a internet...lol

i hope i understood what you ment

PC4PCs are that person's prerogative. i think it's ridiculous, unecessary, and a sign of epic insecurity which will inevitably and eventually lead to incurable arrogance fueled by people who don't really care about anyone or anything, especially not what you look like with your clothes on.

I NEED A GOOD DEBATE GUYS HELP ME OUT.

PC4PCs are that person's prerogative. i think it's ridiculous, unecessary, and a sign of epic insecurity which will inevitably and eventually lead to incurable arrogance fueled by people who don't really care about anyone or anything, especially not what you look like with your clothes on.

I NEED A GOOD DEBATE GUYS HELP ME OUT.

this is basically why i havent had a myspace for two years.