Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

My rant: Pay Day Loan companies.

Especially that QuickQuid.co.uk that's been advertising on TV. Whatever you do don't ever have a loan from them - they charge over 2000% interest :nono::roll:

Where as, where I work, we charge 2% interest per month max (equivalent of 26.8% per year).

I hate the Dodgers. My history teacher put a big cardboard cut-out of that Manny Ramirez with a little box on it in his room so we can slip our homework in it. The first thing I said was, "I'm not putting my homework in that crap." Room full of Dodgers fans. . . Haha. I refused to apologize.

ANGELS, BABY.

I hate the Dodgers. My history teacher put a big cardboard cut-out of that Manny Ramirez with a little box on it in his room so we can slip our homework in it. The first thing I said was, "I'm not putting my homework in that crap." Room full of Dodgers fans. . . Haha. I refused to apologize.

ANGELS, BABY.

i hate dodgers fans.

they come late and leave early.

I HATE people. They stress me the fuck out, I have absolutely no patience whatsoever for them and that's just strangers in shops. My family are utter aresholes. My sister always is but my parents are pissing me off so much today. They know I have a really busy two weeks coming up, crucial weeks for my GCSE's, that I am terrified about. Do they leave me alone? No. They just pile on the stress and I am seriously going mad.

Yes, I understand I am a failure and cannot do ANYTHING right, you don't have to keep reminding me. :-x

How could you, of all people, do this to me? I never thought you'd want to hurt me so bad but you do. I get the feeling that you're loving every minute of it. How could you? How could you? You're sick in the head. You're sicker in the head than I am and that's saying something!

I know I've got some issues I need to work out, but you do too! Don't try to make yourself seem all perfect and like you've done everything right when you've done so much wrong! How could you hurt me like this? I thought you were the only one in the world who would never hurt me. You know damn well what's going on right now for me and what's gone on in the past and still you choose to be just like my history. You want my history to keep on repeating itself even though you used to tell me to let go of it all. You were a fake right from the beginning, weren't you? You never wanted me around, did you? It was all just a plot, a scheme so that you could get to her.

Buddy, I was stupid for ever believing you were the greatest friend someone could have. I was wrong for ever trusting you. How dare you do this to me. Do you even care that I spent all day yesterday crying? No because you want that. You want me to hurt. You want to be just like everyone else who hurt me. Go ahead and be like them, kid because you're the last person I'll ever trust. I will never, EVER trust a soul again.

Thank you for teaching me that people aren't to be trusted for crap. Thank you for reinforcing my belief that everyone I ever come by will only take advantage of me and hurt me.

SCREW YOU.

okay are we NOT supposed to be saving the trees?

okay, i understand that when writing an essay, you don't use the sides, for format.

but we can't use the top lines, bottom lines, and back? that's just killing trees by the forrestful! I mean come on, we might as well be wrriting on post it notes

it's only the world we live in, no biggie.

so many gigs, so little money.

word.

also, fuckshitfuck, i went for a nap earlier, it lasted for 4 hours, and now i can't be bothered to do my history essay. it was a damn good nap though. but worth sacrificing my history grade ? hmmmn. probably. BUT STILL.

word.

also, fuckshitfuck, i went for a nap earlier, it lasted for 4 hours, and now i can't be bothered to do my history essay. it was a damn good nap though. but worth sacrificing my history grade ? hmmmn. probably. BUT STILL.

also this, kinda. i slept from about half four til six earlier. and im still knackered.

Barely any voice, a hell of a sore throat, awful headache and pain in the back and knees = me.

I seriously think I have the body of an 80-year old. I get sick all the fuckings time. I've had a cold basically for the last two months with different strength from week to week though, but it's still there. So now I need to go on extra asthma medicines for at least two more months.

Anyone wanna change body? please.