Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

New Years rant again, i bloody hate hogmany, I want to do something, but everybody keeps changing their minds, think ill just sit in front of the tv with a bottle of white and mackay, watch only an excuse, moan about how much i hate the turkeynecked presenter to whoever, if anybody, is in the room with me, then fall asleep and wake up to another normal day. Yus.

i dont think i'll ever be done venting about this guy. i feel a lot better things about after being around folk that i really dont like him last night, but im also even more vocal about it now. people will probably just think im bitter, but i actually dont think i am. i mean i know its my own fault that i went there when i didnt know enough about him, but oh my gaaawd he is a good player. how did he always know so much about me and my life as well? at least one of us did our research. part of me wishes i could be cool about it and just say its fine, we both wanted different things, but he was such a massive bawbag. he's made me feel so niave when i honestly saw myself as quite guarded with these things, but i guess every girl experiances something like this? ive got a feeling we'll cross paths again sooner or later, and he'll ask if we can be pals - and i dunno what i'll say. im trying to stop myself from believing that hes actually a pretty nice person aside from being a user. and i do want to see him around soon, purely to prove to myself that im not attracted to him anymore.

thats the last time i get over-enthusiastic about a local hottie opening a facebook chat window with me, thats fer sure.

I'm fucking SICK of people and their hate, including people on the internet. You don't know me, so don't judge me and think you know how I'm going to react to every situation. It's my thoughts, it's my life, I do and say what I want just like you do, so you can't assume you know everything about me. Give me a chance for once, and stop all the ignorance.

Fuck's sake.

I'm fucking SICK of people and their hate, including people on the internet. You don't know me, so don't judge me and think you know how I'm going to react to every situation. It's my thoughts, it's my life, I do and say what I want just like you do, so you can't assume you know everything about me. Give me a chance for once, and stop all the ignorance.

Fuck's sake.

I'm giving you a chance now. :)

Okay, let's be honest. Don't care about those "online" people who judge you because I'm sure they wouldn't say those things to your face. They just try to be confident, cool people because noone can see their face or their emotions.

And you know, there are a lot of ppl who like being d-bag.

And don't let those bastards make you feel sad or angry. They aren't worth it. Believe me. I'm speaking from experience so I know what I'm talking about. Maybe it's all a bit messed up...

My body is FUCKED. srsly, It's like when I try to go to bed at like 9-10pm whatever, I can't even fall asleep. Otherwise I'll lay there for hours on end, Falling asleep around 2 am-ish and then still waking up at around lunch time or 2 pm. I seriously want to punch whoever created by body in the mystical nuts and tell him/her/it to fix this. It's 4 am and I'm tired on and off, Why can't I be this tired at 10 PM? Because something out there has pulled a divine prank! I'm sure! :D

Not to mention my belly aches for food...pretty strange considering I devoured two massive plates of spaghetti at supper time. I've also noticed I've been quick to anger these days for god knows fucking what, And I got mister what-the-fuck as a lawyer-HE'S A DOUCHE BAG. Be professional mother fucker and keep your concern on what they can prove, Not whether I did it or not they don't give a shit about that! And Ididn't even do it! But I won't call you racist, In fact I don't even think of you as racist mister. what-the-fuck-lawyer because I've hired you and you've helped a lot of my family from what I hear.

oho oho isn't that therepeutic eh.

My body is FUCKED. srsly, It's like when I try to go to bed at like 9-10pm whatever, I can't even fall asleep. Otherwise I'll lay there for hours on end, Falling asleep around 2 am-ish and then still waking up at around lunch time or 2 pm. I seriously want to punch whoever created by body in the mystical nuts and tell him/her/it to fix this. It's 4 am and I'm tired on and off, Why can't I be this tired at 10 PM? Because something out there has pulled a divine prank! I'm sure! :D

Not to mention my belly aches for food...pretty strange considering I devoured two massive plates of spaghetti at supper time. I've also noticed I've been quick to anger these days for god knows fucking what, And I got mister what-the-fuck as a lawyer-HE'S A DOUCHE BAG. Be professional mother fucker and keep your concern on what they can prove, Not whether I did it or not they don't give a shit about that! And Ididn't even do it! But I won't call you racist, In fact I don't even think of you as racist mister. what-the-fuck-lawyer because I've hired you and you've helped a lot of my family from what I hear.

oho oho isn't that therepeutic eh.

maybe you have a Circadian sleeping disorder?

my friend has that, he basically doesnt go to bed til 6am, and ive stayed with him and he'l get tired but he can't sleep until the early hours of the morning, then he wont get up til like 3 or 4.

You can train your sleeping patterns... Basically if you just force yourself to get up at a reasonable hour, and do stuff that makes you really tired all day, like, ...exercise, and then go to bed at an reasonable hour, you'll sleep better if you're physically exhausted. Do this for like a week and you'll be set. ...Or at least it works for me, most of the time. Works backwards as well, unfortunatly, my sleeping pattern is currently completely out of sync with school...

• Like 1

maybe you have a Circadian sleeping disorder?

my friend has that, he basically doesnt go to bed til 6am, and ive stayed with him and he'l get tired but he can't sleep until the early hours of the morning, then he wont get up til like 3 or 4.

This sounds a lot like me.

You can train your sleeping patterns... Basically if you just force yourself to get up at a reasonable hour, and do stuff that makes you really tired all day, like, ...exercise, and then go to bed at an reasonable hour, you'll sleep better if you're physically exhausted. Do this for like a week and you'll be set. ...Or at least it works for me, most of the time. Works backwards as well, unfortunatly, my sleeping pattern is currently completely out of sync with school...

Hey thanks for the advice.

Now just help me kill my lawyer without going to jail :nono: