Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

the owner of pets plus (my job) is a manager at my store. he has basically wiped out all the old employees. theres 5? of us left. and he is trying to get me to quit but i'm a good worker and cashier so he has no reason to fire me. so one of his many ways to try to get me to quit is to slash my hours from 6-8 hour shifts to 3.5-5 hour shifts >_<

and john and i were going to have an amazing night sunday ;-):wink:

but who gets her period? yeah. thats right. :nono:

gahhhh. right i wanted to go out last night with my friends who were going uptown to drink. i usually just drink indoors and stuff, but they asked me to hang the streets with them, and i was really surprised when my mum said yes. i might be 17 but she's quite protective =/ anyway, at the last minute my head was pounding so i said i'd go next weekend instead, only now, cos my mums friends with one of my friends mums, she finds out last night they all got lifted for being disorderly, now theres no way im gonna be allowed to go unless its indoors or whatever.

I understand how annoying that would be, but at the same time, that's a lucky escape you've had Louise love, cause that woulda happened to you and think of how much more trouble and how worse a situation you'd be in than you are now

I understand how annoying that would be, but at the same time, that's a lucky escape you've had Louise love, cause that woulda happened to you and think of how much more trouble and how worse a situation you'd be in than you are now

yeah i know =l im glad i wasn't there, but at the same time I wish they would just act sensibly and not all hard, they were so excited to tell me they were lifted, like they were so proud?

yeah i know =l im glad i wasn't there, but at the same time I wish they would just act sensibly and not all hard, they were so excited to tell me they were lifted, like they were so proud?

Aye i understand love, People seem to love boasting about things that really arnt impressive for some reason

Guest JadeIsRad
Mike dean ballses up a penalty decision, Akismet is letting blatant spam through to my site and Play still haven't emailed me about sending me a replacement phone :-x

I told you not to trust Play.com! They are evil :nono: