Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

last night was the first time i didnt go see mcfly in near enough five years when they were in glasgow, and typically it was the one time they actually came out to meet gatehangers. in a way im not that bothered cause ive moved on from them a fair bit, but still... s'typical.

a friend of mine met them all aswell, and im honestly pleased for her. i actually think i should be more jealous.

9 hour shift, no break, fucking busiest it's been since christmas, only 3 of us working on the floor and bar, the garden was a fucking mess people have no fucking respect for anywhere anymore, and im on fucking slave wages and i have final media coursework and a psych mock tomorrow and i have no time or no motivation or fucking anything to do anything.

pisstakepisstakepisstakepisstake.

I don't want my stupid fucking birthday tomorrow.

I have shit lessons, the weather is miserable, my family are being interferring douches and I do not want to go out for dinner. Plus, annoying loud children are going to be here in the one hour I'm allowed online. :-x:nono:

Could possibly be even worse than last year, yay!

hah man i always forget to read the rest of the posts in this thread before i go ahead and rant about inconsequential little things.

so i then read the post above me,

I'm so done with my pathetic life.

:(

get a car and get little things that break so they bother you more than your life does, worked for me.

i'm so good at advice.

oprah should hire me.

my french teacher lost my unit test

like wat kin dof teacher loses a test!?

then i got my progress report and it said i have an F

cuz she put a 0 in for the test

and she just told me yesterday that she lost it even hough this test is like 3 months old.

so now i have to go back and study for it to re take it.

ohh joy

and

i need about $5000.

cuz my parents dont want to buy me a car.

assuiming i should just walk everywhere

my friends and i are supposed to go to the play this weekend and i didn't wanna go today because i usually have so much stuff to do on sundays but they didn't want to go last night be cause J.O.N.A.S. was on *barfs* so i was like "ugh fine i'll go sunday" and i asked them who all was going last night and they were like "oh we have a project we have to work on so idk if we're gonna go" !!!!!!!!!!!!! aljdfladjflajeljafg so now i don't have anyone to go with and i'm super pissed cause they always back out of stuff at the last second