Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

You know the feeling after you have done something really stupid and it feels like you've ruined everything?

I'm digging that feeling right now.

F*ck I'm so angry to myself.

You know the feeling after you have done something really stupid and it feels like you've ruined everything?

I'm digging that feeling right now.

F*ck I'm so angry to myself.

I feel that on a daily basis :(

i have that same feeling

I feel that on a daily basis :(

Any advices how to get over with it?

I know the feeling is because I over-think it, but I've no idea how to get rid off this feeling!

It's like having angry butterflies in my stomach.

Any advices how to get over with it?

I know the feeling is because I over-think it, but I've no idea how to get rid off this feeling!

It's like having angry butterflies in my stomach.

probably the best thing to do is, find out whats causing that feeling and try to solve it, but if you're like me, then its not as easy as that.

if its someone whos making you feel like that over the computer, i always go offline n go to sleep, cause i truly believe that you feel better in the morning, kinda fresh.

if its someone thats making u feel that way when you're with them, or like jealousy, its pure hard i understand...and i dont know how to fix that :(

WTF was I thinking when I agreed to take both groups of conscripts for a run today? A total of 20km might sound cool, and it actually was, until it ended. Now I can barely walk anywhere. Determination and a bit of a daredevilish nature isn't actually bad, but I think I need to work on my protective instincts next!

Because I'm such a failure at life, my dad is possibly sending me to military school! Fuck, I don't want to go to military school, and also, my dad want to send me there ASAP too, god dammit! Why he hell would be try to ruin my life like that. He thinks he's fucking helping, but he's ruining me!

I'm so mad at my counselor. I have to see one cause of the whole Rach/anorexia issue.

I was in my session today and she wouldn't stop being negative. She was saying things like,

' The old Rachel is dead, she is never coming back. Things will never be the same. You have to let go of your old friend'

She isn't actually fucking dead you moron. You don't know that things won't change!

I was on the verge of bursting into tears at that very moment today :(

I'm so mad at my counselor. I have to see one cause of the whole Rach/anorexia issue.

I was in my session today and she wouldn't stop being negative. She was saying things like,

' The old Rachel is dead, she is never coming back. Things will never be the same. You have to let go of your old friend'

She isn't actually fucking dead you moron. You don't know that things won't change!

I was on the verge of bursting into tears at that very moment today :(

:(

I had a session too today, it's the first time i've been. i absolutely hated it, I was on the verge of bursting into tears the whole time.

aww guys :hug:

i've been going to them for over 2 years, they really do help.

even when you are on the verge of/are crying, its still good and still does help =)

i mean, look at me.

went from suicidal to perfectly happy most of the time.

all b/c of them (well and the meds i got too. but still)

I don't understand why little 13 year old girls feel the need to make fake Myspace/Facebook/Twitter accounts, pretending to be someone suuper famous. Like, I have this fake Jackson Rathbone on my Myspace and the faker doesn't even think twice before posting bulletins. This was the latest one:

Date: May 9, 2009 9:04 AM

Subject: "I'm gonna be a daddy!"

Body: IT'S PRETTY FUNNY THAT YOU OPENED THIS" ..........because in the next seven days you will:

* have sex

* have someone fall in love with you

* find money you've been missing

* your luck will change for the better in all areas... love, happiness, job, money,

BUT...first you will have to repost this with 1 of these titles:

"Fuck Him, I Did"

"I'm a lesbian"

"I'M HORNY"

"fuck you bitch! and i hope your ugly ass reads this!"

"I GOT ARRESTED"

"Just to settle all the rumors...yes I am pregnant

"I'm getting married!"

"My dad got the job!.. I'm moving to Japan!"

"Guess who i kissed last night!"

"I guess it was never meant to be"

"I'm gonna be a daddy!"

"I'm moving back!!!!!"

"I'm moving back 2 mexico!!!

"I miss her"

"I want SEX"

"I got married last night!!!"

"I love and miss this guy"

''I'm gonna be a mommy!''

"I miss him"

BEWARE IF U DONT REPOST THIS U WILLL HAVE BAD LUCk

Cause, I'm SO sure that Jackson would post something like that, right?

UGGGGHHHHHH.