PF.com Interview with Paramore - 5.18.07 - Anaheim, CA

i have a few questions:-

1. If you weren't in the world's best band, what would you be doing?

2. How do you keep your hair looking so good?

3. Hayley, how do you really feel when people compare you to Avril Lavigne?

4. If there was a Paramore film made, who would you want to play you?

5. When is there going to be another Paramore contest, and will people from outside the US be able to enter them?

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's another i thought of...

if you could relive any one moment in your paramore life (as in moments related to the band and what you have done together) what would it be?

and, if you ask a question about them being role models for so many people, maybe add something about how they are all respected and looked up to by people older than them and maybe ask how that feels...

Okay,thanks everyone for all the great questions :)

I'm going to make the deadline tomorrow.

What I'm going to do is print out this thread and just take them straight off. You can still post your questions up until Friday,as I will still sift through here maybe a couple times and write in any that may catch my eye.

Ermmmm....I have a gay question, but whatever, i'll put it in quotes and taht's how you can ask it

"Over the course of the band, you've had a couple of members leave, Hunter recently. Do you think him leaving the band is going to make things harder with touring and everything?"

told ya it was gay, but totally worth asking :P

I really like the question about Hayleys photography... she definitely should set up a place where she can post her stuff and yeah... that'd be really cool. Haha tell her that we'd love that.

And you could ask them again about putting out a DVD. When I talked to them they said they want to and maybe with the new CD or something... so you could bring that up again. They need to really. And they have that guy filming absolutely everything on this tour too... so maybe they have plans they could tell us about.

And ask Josh about his new tattoo... I couldn't figure out what it was other than some swirly thing lol.

tell them they need to come back to canada really soon, for those who can't go to the may 4th date, nor the warped tour, because their parent's were to lame and said no. but would kill to see you guys live.

now for a question,

what is your favourite place, outside of nashville, that you'd played in?

if you could perform with any band/artist out there, who would you choose. Why?

p.s., say eh. cause that makes people laugh, a lot.haha.