OFFICIAL RIOT! DISCUSSION THREAD

kerrie

I love how I am but Im being dragged down. What else was I to expect hey? You dont wanna hear other peoples unless its something good. Where is freedom of speech?

You know, it IS possible to say you don't like the album without putting down everyone who does. Just saying.

EDIT: Yup, what Fire At Will said. =]

uuuuuuuuh okay.

The other person didn't say anything disrespectful or quite rude about your country,sure they weren't being as kind as they could be but you took it too far,sorry. And being not being from the UK or America I think I stand on pretty equal ground.

So yeah I think I'm going to have to close this until the album is actually released,I apologize to anyone who wanted to discuss this reasonably...

I stated an opinion and was attacked. That person could have left it but wanted to drag it on. I said my view, she moaned. Ive kept it cool. Im sorry Im being treated unfairly

You attacked first by calling people blind fans who don't agree with your oponion.

Oh and I'm just curious, who's your favorite band?

Ok, I'm going to reopen this now that, hopefully, everyone's had time to calm down a little bit.

Everyone's going to have different opinions on the record...and that's ok. In fact, just within this thread we've had people who started out not liking it much talk about how it's growing on them, we've had people say they love it, we've had people say they don't like it much at all. And everyone's entitled to their opinion...and yep, we can discuss those opinions and debate them - but it's critical that everyone be respectful of each other's opinions.

And yes, I know there are times everyone, including me, crosses the line on that or says something a little too harsh...

But remember - at the end of the day, whether you like it or not, this is an album the band worked incredibly hard on and are very proud of. If it's not your thing, that's fine - but be respectful of others who do love it and respectful to the band even as you talk about what you don't like. And the same applies to people who love the record - show respect towards those who might not agree with you and have a good discussion about it - not name-calling or insulting each other or things like that.

So, let's get back to talking about the record...I don't want to ban anyone, but if I see people showing a continued lack of respect towards others, we may have to go that route. Hopefully, we can avoid that though.

damnit, i had this whole speech planned out in my bathroom five minutes ago and now i forgot it

so i'm going to tryyy and remember

keyword: try

i can definitely understand why some people would be disappointed

i also expected it to be heavier than AWKIF not poppier

so, its not expected

neither was the artwork

people grew on that

neither was the miz biz video

people grew on that

so i'm sure once we get used to it it'll grow

but its still an amazing album

i love it to pieces

yes, its really different

but different isn't always a bad thing

damnit, i had this whole speech planned out in my bathroom five minutes ago and now i forgot it

so i'm going to tryyy and remember

keyword: try

i can definitely understand why some people would be disappointed

i also expected it to be heavier than AWKIF not poppier

so, its not expected

neither was the artwork

people grew on that

neither was the miz biz video

people grew on that

so i'm sure once we get used to it it'll grow

but its still an amazing album

i love it to pieces

yes, its really different

but different isn't always a bad thing

:lol: so were you on the can while thinking of the speech?

Hahaha.

This thread is turning scanadalous.

TOPIC CHANGE!!

Riot! Riot!! Riot!!!

Hahaha, its so funny, theres been political unrest in my country and I put 'Riot. June 12th.' on my MSN screen name and people keep asking me 'there's gonna be a riot?? WHERE???'

Haha. Totally...off topic though. Mmhmm.

but scandal is good sometimes...but anyway

HAHAHAHA im scared to make a shirt that says RIOT! on it cuz im thinkin of it. im scare people'll be like "wtf you were in a riot?!" maybe id write liek, "paramore" smallish like at the bottom hahaha then they'd be liek "wtf is a paramore? and why were you in a riot?"

but scandal is good sometimes...but anyway

HAHAHAHA im scared to make a shirt that says RIOT! on it cuz im thinkin of it. im scare people'll be like "wtf you were in a riot?!" maybe id write liek, "paramore" smallish like at the bottom hahaha then they'd be liek "wtf is a paramore? and why were you in a riot?"

if they ask you then you go *SMACK TO THE FACE* and yell NOOOOOOB!!!! then smack them again

that could work.

ya know i think we all should come together and have a "riot" on tuseday....i dunno how to discribe it. but liek, maybew e shoudl like all get the cd then. or whatever. i dotn even know if im getitn it tuseday i hope so HAHA but we shuld all listen to it at the same time and crank it. and like.....i dunno. start a paramore riot around the world in our rooms? HAHAHAHAHA im stupid.

does any one else think crushcrushcrush can be the next here we go again.. i can see hayley saying do u guyz like to dance (like she does for here we go again) and tehn they play crushcrushcrush..

lol

yeah....and I can also hear crushcrushcrush on every radio station in the country...I think that song could be a huge hit.

I'm still gonna buy it when it comes out to support them...But UGH I just couldn't resist the temptation of downloading it a wee bit early. xDDDD

Let The Flames Begin= My favorite ^-^

Yeah, I'm buying two or three of them... So I don't feel bad at all. Lol...

That's probably bad of me, but hey... I'm buying three of 'em, soooo...