Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

My parents never listen to me. I've had a pretty good day, come home to an empty house. Ten mins later, they're home and mam asks me how it went. I excitedly tell her about my day, BUT SHE WASN'T EVEN LISTENING. Don't bloody well ask if I'm such a bore. Jeez, it's ignorance. Yet I have to listen to her boring stories.

Then my dad walks in and straight away goes "What's the matter with you?" Uhm, nothing at all actually, you two are just spoiling my good mood by being ignorant.

why the fuck did i get a letter from Rider University telling me they dont have my SAT scores (i sent those the day i finished the online application)

and all of the other crap that i gave to my counselor the day after i finished the online application.

what the hell

New shoes, although lovely and cheap are becoming painful. Left heel is getting rubbed badly, to the point yesterday that I had a cut on my heel, put a plaster on it and okay for the rest of the day. This morning I put a thick plaster on it before I go to work. It's been painful all day, really bad walking home, and when I get home, there's blood all over my sock and the plaster has come off, and the cut is worse than before. :roll:

Maybe that's why they were selling them for £15 instead of £50

• 2 weeks later...

so this guy i went out with about 7 months ago has a myspace page with techno music. and the only song he has on there with lyrics is about me, and i cant figure out half the words..its really lame that this is bugging me. he went from being my best friend to my boyfriend, then after a few akward weeks back to being really good friends, then we got in a huge fight, and gosh dangit i wanna figure out these lyrics.

i hate winter so much. after four years of feeling shit from december to february, ive accepted that ive god that SADA (winter blues) gubbins. i mean i can deal with it, cause i know i only feel awful because its so dark outside, and i can cheer myself up. its still pretty unbearable some evenings though. deciding not to go out with my sister to her mates in town tonight maybe wasnt such a good idea, but i really didnt feel like getting ready to go earlier.

i dont know what the point of this rant is. come back sunshine?

i hate winter so much. after four years of feeling shit from december to february, ive accepted that ive god that SADA (winter blues) gubbins. i mean i can deal with it, cause i know i only feel awful because its so dark outside, and i can cheer myself up. its still pretty unbearable some evenings though. deciding not to go out with my sister to her mates in town tonight maybe wasnt such a good idea, but i really didnt feel like getting ready to go earlier.

this. this this this.

I FUCKING HATE SNOW. IT WON'T STOP SNOWING.

seriously hate snow. it's the worst invention since. fucking nazis.

and i don't like nazis.

I have the same disorder-thing! Haha

I hate the winter.

my school decides to give us a two hour delay for school. they should just fucking close it! It's a fucking inconvenience for all involved. the teachers get screwed up. They didn't even tell us what time we need to be in by! They didn't tell us if we need to go to homeroom or straight to class. they are risking busloads of kids because the roads are super icy. just risk kids lives, no biggie.

^dude as if your school hasn't broken up for the holidays yet ? that's just unlucky anyway !

holiday break starts on the 23rd.

It's crazy, my mom even called me and told me how terrible the roads are and they plan on driving tons of kids on buses to school.

I pray that they don't get into an accident.