Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

something is worng with my arm. i cant straighten it with out it hurting like hell and now it hurts just normally. so pretty much the most i can do with it is type wich is awesome considering i have a tennis match tommorow.

oh yea. i got a bunch of finals stuff that hasnt gotten done yet. ohjoy..

People are so ignorant and stupid. Why.

My friends are pathetic, they're the smartest people in the year, yet they have the stupidest, most useless conversations. Oh, the irony.

Fuck's sake. It's so boring to hear their immature 5-year-old conversations, laughing at silly things.

This sounds like me and my friends, we could talk about things that matter but it's like we all have the maturity of a 10 year old. I feel bad for people who hear us talk.

What, do only Europeans understand that you recover much more quickly if you stay at home, than come to school, be the typical selfish-greedy person and infect everyone else.

This guy came to work with the flu, THE FUCKING FLU, and it seemed like he thought it wasn't a big deal. Hey, moron, you work with around 20 people during the day, don't you think they might not want to get sick? I hope he doesn't reproduce.

I'm so sick of her making herself seem so superior to me. Yeah okay, we get it, you go to school at a college. THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU ACTUALLY GO TO COLLEGE.

Like seriously guys this girl won't say that she has "school" in the morning. She says that she ha "college" in the morning! What the hell is that?

And I giver her advice and she hates me for it. SHE ASKED ME WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT THE QUESTIONS SHE WANTED TO ASK THESE PEOPLE SO I TOLD HER.

UGHGHHHH

bleeeeh,

here's the deal:

a couple of hours ago my best friend and i found out that ftsk are playing in a festival HERE in brisbane in febuary.

the first time ever there's been a good band tour here, and we were really exited.

so anyway, mum sad she'd think about it.

and i actually thought i had a chance of going!

but, oh, My friends parents won't let her go if there's no one over eighteen coming with us. fuck it, i hate being 15.

fjsdgfdsjgfsdkhf!

The heating randomly went off in work so it was freezing... :nono: And stupidly, the controls for the heating were in the offices downstairs, and no one was in them, so they were locked and alarmed and we couldn't do anything about it.

So, I went home.

I hate my school. They supply us with computers. Only problem is they give us broken, mice. They then have the cheek to have a go at us for moving one of the working mice to where you want to sit. They then have the balls to take the mice away. I am just going to buy my own mouse then there is nothing they can do.

GRRRRRR.

"Jimmy is the antagonist, Steve is the smartarse and Lyn-z is the pretty one. How do you think the drummer feels about being the non-descript one?"

JIMMY IS ONLY THE ANTAGONIST BECAUSE YOU WERE A BASTARD ON THE FIRST FUCKING QUESTION.

Steve is a smartarse because he didn't take your shit?

I'll agree with Lyn-z being the pretty one, but Kitty is pretty too and works very hard, she is a fantastic drummer and seems a lovely person. :@@@@@

Steve was so sweet sticking up for her, honestly, I know MSI are very tongue-in-cheek with both their music and attitude towards more serious stuff but it doesn't mean they need to be treated like that.