Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Mine did that once too.. how weird
yeah, it's happened to me too. :neutral:

Yeah the stupid thing was that my uTorrent was finally getting a proper speed for the first time ever without BT capping it, and while that was going super fast Firefox wouldn't load anything. Working now though =)

I hate the way bands never have consideration for people living outside the US. Every time, I can talk to a member of a band it is always scheduled for some time which I cannot stay up to. As much as I love the bands just them doing this every time annoys me the point where I just don't care about them.

I've discovered this too, what makes it worse is that, in most cases, the UK discover bands before their home countries have! Grr.

Another thing that pisses me off it how there is tons of cool merch for US fans, but a limited amount for us. :(

I hate being discriminated against like that. The Uk does hear about most of them first somehow.

i was supposed to be going to a show tomorrow - the first one with my new horse- but because the weathers all stormy and shit here i've decided i gonna give it a miss.

im just gutted cause i've been really looking forward to it. just dont wanna take any risks if im not 100% happy since its my first day out with him - he can be pretty sparky at the best of times lol.

i actually dont even really know what im ranting about here. the weather? aye, the weather.

i was supposed to be going to a show tomorrow - the first one with my new horse- but because the weathers all stormy and shit here i've decided i gonna give it a miss.

im just gutted cause i've been really looking forward to it. just dont wanna take any risks if im not 100% happy since its my first day out with him - he can be pretty sparky at the best of times lol.

i actually dont even really know what im ranting about here. the weather? aye, the weather.

ranting aboot weather? very british