Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

My friend told me that mine turns off because I never turn it off....... I just always put it to sleep. So I have to leave it off for a while now. But I feel bad because I'm supposed to be making a wallpaper for Allie and my stepdad doesn't have paint shop.

Well, my TDWP shirt came in the mail... But what sucks is that the site didn't tell me that the shirt was slim-fit... I figured that a XXL shirt wouldn't be slimmed-fit anyway, wtf? What 280 pound dude wants to wear a slim-fit shirt? Damn!

My freakin' laptop keeps randomly shutting down on me! It's so annoyiiiiiing. I can't touch it for a few hours....... Now I'm on my stepdad's computer.

^mine gets too hot and turns off... at least I think that's what happens

Can always download speedfan (http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php) and monitor the temperatures. Also, if possible find a cool surface or somewhere to put the laptop to cool it down. Usually it shuts down to prevent itsself from frying.

so i'm my boyfriend's first girlfriend. he's really shy, and girls never really paid attention to him. now all of a sudden just because he has a girlfriend, nasty girls are popping out everywhere wanting to hang out with him and saying they like him and crap. it's really making me mad. and not only that, but his guy friends are mad that he's spending all his time with me, but i mean i'm his girlfriend! ugh, it's so freaking annoying.

:nono:

so i'm my boyfriend's first girlfriend. he's really shy, and girls never really paid attention to him. now all of a sudden just because he has a girlfriend, nasty girls are popping out everywhere wanting to hang out with him and saying they like him and crap. it's really making me mad. and not only that, but his guy friends are mad that he's spending all his time with me, but i mean i'm his girlfriend! ugh, it's so freaking annoying.

:nono:

Franzi is right, and my gf has friends that hate her now cos she spent all her time with me :???: But tbh, it doesn't matter, you like each other right? That's the thing that does :D But your bf should explain to his mates why he hangs out with you and stuff, and not just because your his girlfriend, but.. yeah :???:

Franzi is right, and my gf has friends that hate her now cos she spent all her time with me :???: But tbh, it doesn't matter, you like each other right? That's the thing that does :D But your bf should explain to his mates why he hangs out with you and stuff, and not just because your his girlfriend, but.. yeah :???:

yea, you're right. :]

they say stuff like "bros before hoes" and it just kinda hurts my feelings. :???: