Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

I finally told off my ex and after that, I've been pretty happy. Until now.

I am not an ass hole. Even though he was a jerk after we broke up, I'm keeping the photos of us, his sweatshirt, his gifts, etc. I don't like to throw away memories. I won't look at these things again until years from now but I'm keeping them. But I just read this poem he wrote on his facebook status: From cover to cover, the pages sizzled. Each photograph coiled and recoiled again, in limbo between flame and ash. I spat water on the live beast, which now lay dying in the grate. You are finished I say, not mine. The album shuddered a failing swoon. This calls for a celebration.

Pretty sure that means he burned the album I gave to him for Valentines day. Jack ass.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

i had work today and i had 4 kids at the camp i work at today. one of them sliced his hand open while playing; he needs stitches. another i hit in the eye with a ball by accident... so out of 4 kids at my camp, the first day i was by myself with them, two of them ended up injured. i'm not quite sure if i'm going to lose my job or not after this.

^ Meh, manual transmission is a BIG pain, I cannot get it right with the clutch.

I might do a few lessons in an automatic, it might affect the driving experience, but heck this is costing me money.

Also very annoyed with Youtube. My page keeps refreshing and it's making me go nuts!

God, my mom is so fucking stupid sometimes.

Now she wants me to clean the whole house by myself. And it's all because my older sister is coming home. My mom needs everything to be perfect whenever people come here. Like my sister is gonna care how the house looks, she's lived here for 19 years, she knows how it is. And it just me who got to do it. My parents are at our cabin, so it's only me and my other sister who's home. But does she need to do anything? No, of course not. Why not? Because she's working. That's the worst excuse ever, she's being sent home from work everyday because there's nothing to do there. And it's me who make the food, walks our dog and everyting else in the house. And since my dog has been ill, I've had to get up in the middle of the night walking him. So I haven't got any sleep. Does my mother care about that? Nope, she doesn't. I'm so fuckings mad right now.:nono:

^ Meh, manual transmission is a BIG pain, I cannot get it right with the clutch.

I might do a few lessons in an automatic, it might affect the driving experience, but heck this is costing me money.

Also very annoyed with Youtube. My page keeps refreshing and it's making me go nuts!

I think I have meet the first person from the UK that doesn't like manual transmission :uhh:

What pisses me off is when you have stuff lying around in your room and your mom comes in and "fixes" for you, but you had everything in a spot for a reason :nono:

I finally told off my ex and after that, I've been pretty happy. Until now.

I am not an ass hole. Even though he was a jerk after we broke up, I'm keeping the photos of us, his sweatshirt, his gifts, etc. I don't like to throw away memories. I won't look at these things again until years from now but I'm keeping them. But I just read this poem he wrote on his facebook status: From cover to cover, the pages sizzled. Each photograph coiled and recoiled again, in limbo between flame and ash. I spat water on the live beast, which now lay dying in the grate. You are finished I say, not mine. The album shuddered a failing swoon. This calls for a celebration.

Pretty sure that means he burned the album I gave to him for Valentines day. Jack ass.

dude, what the fucking hell? what a JACKASS!!! are you talking about who i think you're talking about????

I think I have meet the first person from the UK that doesn't like manual transmission :uhh:

What pisses me off is when you have stuff lying around in your room and your mom comes in and "fixes" for you, but you had everything in a spot for a reason :nono:

Why do parents insist in doing this? It is a total pain in the arse.

Duh. Manual transmission is what gives you the freedom to use the car's power however you want. If you only use the car to drive the 800m to the mall every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, the engine will start to clog up with all kinds of crap. With manual transmission, you can give the engine a good run for it's money that will clear up the crap from the engine, and you can't really do that as easily with automatic.