UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

^ yeah, I'd like Playing God :)

same :]

id like to see them play hallelujah but i know that will never happen haha, i dont really care if they play the only exception, but i think they will. and i want them to play decode! cause im definitely going to be at the front, so the little twilight freaks can gtf :)

anddd i so so so badly want them to play all i wanted cause i think Hayley's voice will be amazing <3

^ Yeah, All I Wanted would be good. The vocals are really strong. Decode would be good, but I wouldn't be bothered if they didn't play it. They probably will play it anyway. I'll be happy with anything really. I'm just considering myself lucky to see them. Out of all my friends (there's about 20) only 4 people got tickets. But I'm so excited :)

OMGOMGOMG

GLASGOW SECC -- 11 DAYS :D:D:D

I CANNOT WAIT!!

and btw, has anyone heard You Me At Six's new song "The Consequence". I hope that gets played. It's awesome. :)

Awh I wish it was 11 days till Manchester.

It's 17 instead. Ah well.

I'm still excited :)

omg I soldmy ticket cos I had to b in college the day after the gig but the college have changed plans and I dnt have to go in. Im sooo not happy with them! grrrrr :(

me 2!! You well coulda come with us!! Hope my txt didnt wake ya this morning haha cause i got it at half one so just replied haha!!

SETLIST

Intro

Ignorance

I Caught Myself

That’s What You Get

Looking Up

Emergency

Crushcrushcrush

Turn it Off

The Only Exception

Pressure

Careful