Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Fucking doctors

100 dollars for a 5 minute visit that consisted of "oh hey, idk whats wrong, lets just give you more of the same shit you are already taking"

fuck. you.

Ah, 'tis the story of every doctor visit of mine, except there are added bonuses. See, not only do I get an, "I don't know why you're having stomach problems," but I also get a laugh accompanied by, "There's nothing wrong with you. You'll grow out of it. It's just because of your age."

Oh rrrlllyyyy Mr. Doctor? Because I'm sure that the other doctor told me that my body has not ONLY stopped functioning properly, but also that one of my many EKG tests caught an error in my heartbeat. And, also not to mention, I can barely stand half the time due to my wretched stomach aches that make me cough up blood and continue to lose weight AND I'm ridden with panic attacks. Oh no, Doctor, Doctor, surely there cannot be anything wrong.

I hear you Erin. Some doctors don't know their a**es from a big, ripe hole in the ground :hug:

Did that seriously happen? :nono:

I can't do ANYTHING right, people. Incase you didn't yet realise, I'M UTTERLY USELESS. Fucking hell, doesn't matter what I do. It's never good enough. And I'm always to blame too, sure, I get mad when people bug me, but isn't that normal? Am I an exception to dare get mad? Seems like it, because I'm always out of order, I always take things too far and I'm always the one feeling bad about it later.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm sick of whatever it is that winds everyone up. I do try, but it's never good enough. :-x

OH MY GOD. That is *EXACTLY* how I was feeling yesterday. EXACTLY. And it's very, very similar to what I wanted to post.

----

I did make a mistake, and I apologised, but I am not good at communication online, and I did over react, but for some reason it seems like it's not alright whenever I'm the one that's mad. It's okay for them but not for me.

I've had a really, really bad month. I've been bipolar-crazy. :/

I mean, this morning I was just crying, and an hour ago I was hyper, and now I'm all .... again.

I just need to get out more, but every time I try and get people to do something with me they're lazy or they don't bother and it's like dude. But when I rant about how I'm feeling down and I want to do stuff, they must mention some random shit suggestions and not take the hint that I actually want to hang out with them or other people. It makes me feel lonely and as if people don't like me. I just keep being judged, no one just gives me one fucking chance. What am I supposed to do?! It's not my fault I'm stuck here all day. I don't know what else to say, I can't seem to write (or in this case type) my emotions down. I just want to DO something...I can't even find a job. It's just horrible. I'm becoming an adult and I'm at uni and I have more freedom now...I can't wait until I get my license. :/ But then I'm even scared about driving, ha. :P

ads;lkfjaskldfj blah. :(

Ah, 'tis the story of every doctor visit of mine, except there are added bonuses. See, not only do I get an, "I don't know why you're having stomach problems," but I also get a laugh accompanied by, "There's nothing wrong with you. You'll grow out of it. It's just because of your age."

Oh rrrlllyyyy Mr. Doctor? Because I'm sure that the other doctor told me that my body has not ONLY stopped functioning properly, but also that one of my many EKG tests caught an error in my heartbeat. And, also not to mention, I can barely stand half the time due to my wretched stomach aches that make me cough up blood and continue to lose weight AND I'm ridden with panic attacks. Oh no, Doctor, Doctor, surely there cannot be anything wrong.

I hear you Erin. Some doctors don't know their a**es from a big, ripe hole in the ground :hug:

they make me so mad.

I called them again today cause the headache still hasen't gone awway and they are just like "we just don't know whats wrong and theres nothing more we can do"

:crybad:

Did that seriously happen? :nono:

I can't do ANYTHING right, people. Incase you didn't yet realise, I'M UTTERLY USELESS. Fucking hell, doesn't matter what I do. It's never good enough. And I'm always to blame too, sure, I get mad when people bug me, but isn't that normal? Am I an exception to dare get mad? Seems like it, because I'm always out of order, I always take things too far and I'm always the one feeling bad about it later.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm sick of whatever it is that winds everyone up. I do try, but it's never good enough. :-x

Basically summed up how I've been feeling for the last 7 years of my life.

Got an offer from one of my university choices which is BON.

....but it's based on interview/portfolio, which is on the 9th of january, which is really soon, which i'm really scared about and i don't really know what i'm supposed to include in said portfolio, ERGO N'EST BON PAS. ahhhhhh, future, why why why.

FUCKING HELL! I've been left alone all day, in peace and quiet.

My mam and sister came home TEN MINUTES AGO and I've already had a big arguement with them. :nono:

My sister was stood next to the window and I asked her to shut the blinds, she wouldn't and was being clever, so that pissed me off. I told my mam this, saying how lazy she was and then my mam started yelling at ME. I missed a parcel this morning and she started shouting at me over that (which I expected). She's now accusing me of breaking my aunty's laptop. What the hell?! I haven't been on it in months and even then, I only went on what I go on at home. My computer is fine.

This is absolute bullshit, they take everything out on me. :-x

If you think it's okay to go to a pub, not a restaurant, and have a 4 course meal spread out over 5 1/2 hours and think it's okay to not leave a tip, i fucking hate you.

That's shit. Restaurant workers work hard.

greedy fuckers need to appreciate that people are earning their income.

I know I'm going to die. I know I am. I've never been depressed like this before, I've never been so insulted before, and I've been for a week, and I'm stressed out, and people always judge me and always think I'm going to have the same responses, just give me a fucking chance.

I just want one person to be there for me. Just one. And the only person I can think of, my best friend, she's not in the USA anymore. I miss hanging out with her. I don't know what to do.

I really don't.

I need to talk to someone.