Tattoos?

triquetra

I'm probably getting another tattoo in June after I graduate. I dont know if I'm gonna get a small owl on my ankle or get some words added to the tattoo I have right now. I'm thinking I'm gonna get the words... I wanna get "I wanna hear some music" going right by my toes in script... but not something too fancy. I want it to be simple but elegant. You know?

avit aoife, that's awesome (:

me and my sisters are going to get a matching tattoo for our 18th, can't figure out what yet though haha ! deffo want one though. Have been designing a piece to go up my side; won't get it done for ages, probably not until i'm 20-something if at all, but it's fun to do.

when I'm 18 I'm gonna get 3 stars on my wrist, one for my dad, one for my stepdad and one for my mum. I was just gonna get one for my late-dad but I don't want to have just one star, so I'm getting 3, just little ones =]

As a joke I've always wanted to get...Like a tattoo promoting wicked things I'm totally opposite for...And have under it "I Love You Mom"

But then permanent things like that would just embarrass me later on.

I really really reallly..

want to get AAR tattooed on my arm

no... not All American Rejects!

Aine And Ross! :)

cause i know we'll always be best friends forever, no matter what, but that wont be getting done for a good few years

that and the motherwell fc badge, which is this..

motherwell-fc.gif

As a joke I've always wanted to get...Like a tattoo promoting wicked things I'm totally opposite for...And have under it "I Love You Mom"

But then permanent things like that would just embarrass me later on.

I really wanan get just a stupid one with no meaning at all. I kinda wanna get "Drop dead" somewhere haha

^ That would be awesome.

I always wanted to get a stupid one that had no meaning whatsoever just to say I have a stupid tattoo. My friend Kc said she's gonna let me get really drunk one night and she'll take me to get one. She said she was going to be totally sober to make sure its really stupid.